Did you know you can purchase the Bella juice extractor – which works as well as almost any other centrifugal on the market – for just over fifty bucks? Yes… just over $50? Most other juicers with similar capabilities can cost you up to $400 and even more. That means you’re saving at least over three hundred dollars, which can fulfill your several other needs.
But does the low cost necessarily mean a cheap quality product with a shorter lifespan? To answer this, let’s explore the positives and negatives of this economical appliance in our following, in-depth review – please read on to learn more.
About the extractor
Being a typical centrifugal juicer, it comes with a powerful 600 Watt motor and two speed controls (high and low). It has a relatively wide feed tube which fits whole fruits. The design is simply exquisite and the light color scheme ensures that the device fits in and goes well with almost any kitchen interior. The measures of the machine are 14 x 9.7 x 17.5 inches and it weighs nearly 9 pounds.
The ideal buyer of this particular machine
If you don’t want to spend a fortune on, but still desire to enjoy juice from a wide variety of food items, this is the ideal choice for you. The 13454 BEC machine, however, won’t process finer produces i.e. wheatgrass or leafy greens etc. If you fancy nutrients extracted from these items, and are willing to spend a few hundred dollars on a juicer, go for another make and model – preferably a masticating one, there’s plenty to be found here in our expansive reviews section.
Positives of the extractor
- It’s one of the most economical juicers that, in terms of functionality, can be compared to much expensive models
- Extracts as much sap as any other comparable machine on the market
- The extremely simple user interface ensures easy operating
- Unlike several other centrifugal juicers that make loud enough noise to give you a headache, it produces a moderate and bearable sound
- Wide feed tube minimizes your pre-cutting and prep work
- Detachable parts are dishwasher safe, so washing the unit won’t be much of a nuisance
- To collect the delicious sap, you also get a fine looking cup included in the package
Such a low-priced device of course does not come without minor glitches:
- Disassembling the unit is not very easy at first, though with a little practice you get the hang of it and it won’t be an issue
- The juice-catcher present inside the machine is made of plastic and can get stained from brightly pigmented fruits and vegetables. To avoid it, wash the parts as soon as you finish processing your fruits and vegetables
Where to purchase your Bella juice extractor?
Several online retailers offer the 13454 BEC model. If you compare their prices, there is an enormous variation, and some retailers are offering it for nearly 100 bucks. To get yours at the lowest price, we recommend you get it from the established and trustworthy Amazon. Click the link below to learn more or place your order:>> Check BELLA 13454 model price and details on Amazon