Do you prefer store-bought juices because you can’t afford a juicer or you just don’t want the hassle involved in juicing at home? Then you probably haven’t heard of the Sharper Image 8021SI Stainless-Steel 700-Watt Super Juicer.
There is a wide range of juicers, but if you want the most economical one without compromising on the quality, then THIS model is for you – its ‘discounted price’ is just over 50 bucks. It, however, has certain shortcomings which we’ll discuss in this short juicer review, but first let’s explore what you’re paying for:
About the Sharper Image Stainless-Steel Super Juicer
We can’t call it the best juicer, but you won’t find even an inferior model at this price. That means we must not compare it with other centrifugal juicers costing you anything upwards of $300.
Amazingly, it’s made of heavy-duty stainless steel whereas most low-priced juicers are made of plastic. On top of that, blades and micro-filter are also made of stainless steel. The juicer comes with a 700-watt motor, safety locking bar, large capacity pulp collector and dual-position locking spout. All the parts are dishwasher-safe. The juicer measures 13 by 8.5 by 15.5 and weighs almost 8 pounds.
It’s hard to believe that a juicer packed with such amazing features can be so economical!
Benefits of the Sharper Image 8021SI Stainless-Steel 700-Watt Super Juicer
- Very economical – in fact, it beats all when it comes to affordability
- Being a centrifugal juicer, it’s really fast and you will have your sap ready in seconds
- The adjustable spout positioning allows you to collect the juice in anything from a tiny glass to a giant carafe
- Owing to the wide feed chute, no (or very little) prep-work required
- It’s quieter than most other centrifugal juicers
- Yields very dry pulp, which means you are not wasting even the traces of liquid
- Cleaning your Sharper Image 8021SI Super Juicer is pretty easy. Moreover, all the removable parts are dishwasher-safe
- The design is extremely beautiful, actually it’s among the prettiest centrifugal juicers
- Stainless steel body means you’ll enjoy juicing with it for many years to come
- It has a compact design and is light weight – store it wherever you want and carry it wherever you go!
Shortcomings of the Sharper Image 8021SI Super Juicer
- You have to purchase warranty separately (2-year protection plan for $6.99 and 3-year protection plan for $9.99 – still affordable)
- Doesn’t come with a juice collector
- Has only one speed whereas ideally you want at least two speeds (one for soft produce and one for harder items). It, however, allows you to attach external – very affordable – speed controllers
- Most Important: The juicer needs additional care. To make sure you enjoy your Sharper Image 8021S1 for a long time: do NOT push the items too quickly; do NOT juice continuously for more than 3 minutes and do NOT continue if you hear a change in motor’s sound – stop, clean the filter and then continue
The Sharper Image 8021S juicer: best place to buyThe Sharper Image 8021SI Stainless-Steel 700-Watt Super Juicer
Read more of our latest juicer reviews in case your mind is not made up