Ok, I’m naming this post ‘Top 10 juicing books of 2012′. But before anyone starts reading through the list and pulling me up on the fact that not all of the books in question are actually published in this very year, I’d best explain myself; the books listed are published in various years but have retained their relevance and quality to this very day. Some have of course been revised and updated to help accomplish this but anyway, these publications are what in our humble opinion can be regarded as essential reading for juicing enthusiasts. If you disagree or happen to spot some book missing that you feel should absolutely be listed, then by all means drop me a message via the comments.
We have reviewed all of the books in question and I’m ordering the list with regard to reviews and ratings.
Without further ado, I present the
Top ten juice books for the year 2012
- [easyazon-image align=”right” asin=”1844839737″ locale=”us” height=”110″ src=”http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41Yzk3ArmIL._SL110_.jpg” width=”94″]The Big Book of Juices: More Than 400 Natural Blends for Health and Vitality Every Day – (read our full review) If you have some basic know-how of juicing, and already own a juicer (preferably a blender as well), this guide is a must-have for your kitchen. Unlike many other thin books that almost cost the same, The Big Book comes with so many recipes to try that you will never exhaust or get fed up with it.
- [easyazon-image align=”left” asin=”0778801810″ locale=”us” height=”75″ src=”http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51OoRBmtxGL._SL75_.jpg” width=”52″]The Juicing Bible – (read full review) Whether you’re a raw food enthusiast, fitness junkie, patient looking for a healthier diet or just another guy/girl with an expensive juicer who wants to go beyond the dreary carrot-apple combination, this book is sure to enlighten, feed and please you 😉
- [easyazon-image align=”right” asin=”0762777931″ locale=”us” height=”110″ src=”http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51-pTDxhAEL._SL110_.jpg” width=”90″]Crazy Sexy Diet: Eat Your Veggies, Ignite Your Spark, and Live Like You Mean It!– (read our review) The New York Times bestseller, Crazy Sexy Diet by Kris Carr is now available in paperback. It’s a green guide to help balance the pH of your body by consuming raw foods, green drinks, and lip-smacking smoothies. This is a great book.
- [easyazon-image align=”left” asin=”1845332628″ locale=”us” height=”75″ src=”http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41kRse%2BqNaL._SL75_.jpg” width=”60″]Superjuice: Juicing for Health and Healing – (full review) The great thing about this book is that the recipes help you boost mental and physical energy, ward off common ailments, and delay the ageing process – with nothing but fresh, delicious juices. There is a lot to be learned from this book.
- [easyazon-image align=”right” asin=”1878736655″ locale=”us” height=”110″ src=”http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/517K0WZuvEL._SL110_.jpg” width=”68″]Juice Fasting and Detoxification: Use the Healing Power of Fresh Juice to Feel Young and Look Great – (read full review) Even scientiests accept that human body has the best innate healing system – all you have to do is unleash it and the best way to do it is via juice fasting. You can increase your physical energy levels, improve mental alertness, and live a happy life without doing anything extreme.
- [easyazon-image align=”left” asin=”1416205101″ locale=”us” height=”75″ src=”http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41hg4lubfUL._SL75_.jpg” width=”75″]500 Smoothies & Juices: The Only Smoothie & Juice Compendium You’ll Ever Need – (read our review) Christine Watson’s 500 Juices and Smoothies is an amazing pictorial collection of five hundred refreshing juice recipes.
- [easyazon-image align=”right” asin=”1575666286″ locale=”us” height=”110″ src=”http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51UfIrxNc1L._SL110_.jpg” width=”66″]The Gerson Therapy: The Proven Nutritional Program for Cancer and Other Illnesses – (read the review) A fact worth noting about the Gerson Therapy is that it was formulated more than 60 years ago by Max Gerson and is still in practice (with some modifications by his daughter Charlotte Gerson).
- [easyazon-image align=”left” asin=”0007231474″ locale=”us” height=”75″ src=”http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51yH%2BIBnhVL._SL75_.jpg” width=”49″]7lbs in 7 Days Super Juice Diet (read our review) Jason Vale, once a chocolate-bingeing, lager-drinking chain smoker, is now commonly known as the Juice Master. He is a popular health and lifestyle coach and TV presenter from the United Kingdom.
- [easyazon-image align=”right” asin=”1556437765″ locale=”us” height=”110″ src=”http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51lDMmnPj%2BL._SL110_.jpg” width=”73″]Superfoods: The Food and Medicine of the Future – (read the full review) Superfoods are rich sources of ‘clean’ enzymes, oils, good fats, proteins, minerals, vitamins and several other nutrients. Whether you want to improve your physical or mental health, or just desire to enjoy nature’s most powerful foods, this book is for you.
- [easyazon-image align=”left” asin=”1616084731″ locale=”us” height=”75″ src=”http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61Y8YAgte0L._SL75_.jpg” width=”75″]The Healthy Green Drink Diet: Advice and Recipes to Energize, Alkalize, Lose Weight, and Feel Great – (read full review) This fine book offers an insight into the benefits of green drinks, which extras you should (or should not add), and tips on buying, saving, growing and storing different produces.
So there it is, our very first top 10 of juicing books. We hope you find it useful and since we’re aiming to expand and improve our book section, we would be most grateful if you provided some input and observations via the comments section or even shared the list with your friends.
To your health
Oh, and if you don’t find the book you are looking for here, please visit our library: Juicing Books