Do you know what makes Omega J8005 nutrition center single-gear commercial masticating juicer better than its rival juice machines? Whether you compare its features, benefits or price with any other juicer of the same class, Omega J8005 will be the winner.
About the Omega J8005 single-gear masticating juicer
Omega J8005 comes with a 1/3-horsepower single-phase induction motor which works in conjunction with the masticating mechanism and dual-stage juicing system to yield the maximum amount of juice.
It’s a great looking yet highly efficient machine which doesn’t cost you a fortune. The smart machinery ensures you get the maximum level of nutritious enzymes from the fruits, veggies, wheatgrass or even the leafy greens.
Is the Omega J8005 juicing machine the ideal investment for you?
If you fancy pure, healthy juices from diverse food components, yet want an affordable commercial grade juicer, Omega J8005 is the best solution for you. Furthermore, if you hate wasting hours on food prep or dealing with the messy aftermath of juicing, Omega J8005 will make your life easy.
Pros of the Omega J8005 single-gear masticating juicer
- The beautiful shape will surely brighten your kitchen, irrespective of your interior’s theme
- Dual-stage juicing system, powerful motor and masticating style team up to extract a lot more juice than other juicers.
- The compact design allows you to store the unit under or inside the standard kitchen cabinet.
- The single gear J8005 juicer from Omega is very well built and extremely quiet.
- The built-in “reverse” mode prevents food from getting stuck. You won’t have to stop and clean your juicer time and again.
- From fruits to veggies to wheatgrass, your Omega J8005 is ready to juice anything you push down the feed-chute.
- Being a commercial grade juicer, it has an automatic pulp-ejection function. It allows for continuous juicing – just position the juicer on a trash bin or better yet save it for flavoring soups or cakes.
- Your investment is secured with a 10 year full warranty.
Cons of the Omega J8005 single-gear masticating juicer
- The Omega J8005 is pretty slow compared to centrifugal juicers and takes two or three more minutes to extract juice. Though it takes more time, the good thing is that because of the slow rotation, it preserves the nutritious components.
- The user manual that comes with the machine is weird and might not be of great use. However, the machine is extremely simple and you won’t even need to read the manual.
Where do I find the best deal on Omega J8005 juicers?
However, you can get your Omega J8005 nutrition center single-gear commercial masticating juicer for a better price at Amazon. Click the link below to place your order today: